Solstice Spa is dedicated to customizing a sunless tan to the specific needs of its clients. After careful evaluation, technicians will vary the shade, depth and color of the tan according to your skin type and preference. With use of Bronze Biologic products, your tan will last up to ten days and fade evenly. The treatment is designed to provide clients with a consistent year-round option to achieve your desired complexion.
Bronze Biologics’s formulations are 99% natural-based solutions that do not contain alcohol or artificial fragrances. The active tanning ingredient, DHA, is an FDA-approved sugar cane derivative that provides a safe alternative to UV tanning. Bronze Biologic’s products contain precious botanical extracts and hydrating properties that deeply nourish and revitalize the skin. The essential ingredients provide radiance to the complexion and impart a youthful-looking.
Before You Tan
• Shower, Exfoliate, Shave – come to session with dry, clean skin.
• Remove moisturizer, body lotion, perfume, deodorant, makeup, and sunscreen.
• Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing, bathing suit, loose socks or flip-flops to salon.
• Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, bras, wristbands, leather, nylon, wool, silk, jewelry.
• Avoid waxing, micro-dermabrasion, facials and chemical peels within 24 hours before treatment.
• Have a manicure or pedicure before treatment.
After You Tan
• Avoid showering, rain, sweating, and exposure to water for eight (8) hours.
• Do not wear white clothing for at least 24 hours.
• Do not wear super tight clothing.
• Moisturize entire body twice daily for at least one week, do not exfoliate the skin for 7 days
• Use Bronze Biologic’s products to increase duration of the airbrush tan.
• Avoid Jacuzzis, hot tubs, chlorine, and very long hot showers.
• Sunbathing is OK, but apply sunscreen.